We will contribute to the development of a sustainable society through the manufacture and sale of electric heating/resistance wires and ribbons.
We will contribute to a carbon-neutral society by providing essential products and services for the realization of clean energy in the fields of electrical equipment, industrial equipment, and EVs (electric vehicles). In addition, we have established an environmental policy and are making efforts to conserve resources and energy.
Through the systemization of operations, we are making progress in reforming flexible work styles that are not restricted by time or place of work.
We are also developing an environment in which employees can work with enthusiasm, valuing the systems and evaluations that make use of the diversity of human resources, regardless of age or gender.
As a member of the Mitsuboshi Corporation (listed on the JASDAQ Stock Exchange), we have established a system complying with the group's corporate governance.
In addition to compliance with laws and regulations, we believe in the importance of ethics and values as a member of society, and have established a code of conduct and focus on internal education.
- Takashi Tsukamoto
- December 15，1972
- Main products
Electric heating wire and ribbons
Resistance wires and ribbons
Nickel wire and ribbon
- 48 million yen
- MITSUBOSHI CO., LTD. (Listed on the JASDAQ stock exchange)
Sales、Honjo factory: Electric heating wire and ribbons、Stainless steel wire and ribbons、Nickel wire and ribbons
Honjo factory: Electric heating wire and ribbons、Stainless steel wire and ribbons、Nickel wire and ribbons
- Dec. 1972 Silver Kohki Co., Ltd. was established in Ueno-shi, Taito-ku, Tokyo on Dec. 15, 1972
- Nov. 1974 Honjo Factory was established in Kodama-gun, Saitama
- Aug. 1983 Kodama Factory was established in Kodama-gun, Saitama
- Nov. 1985 The headquarters relocated to a new building in Oi, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo
Honjo Factory received ISO 9002 certification from JQA
(Japan Quality Assurance Organization) Registration Number: JQA-1675
- Apr. 2000 Succeeded the production of electric heating wire from Nippon Metal Industry Co., Ltd. when they closed their steel wire business
- Apr. 2003 Obtained ISO 9001:2000 certification (transition to the 2000 version)
- Oct. 2004 Became a subsidiary of MITSUBOSHI CO., LTD. (listed on JASDAQ)
Honjo Factory received ISO14001 certification from JQA
(Japan Quality Assurance Organization) Registration Number: JQA-EM5219
- Aug. 2019 The headquarters relocated to Nihonbashi Kakigara-cho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- Sep. 2019 Construction and relocation of Honjo Factory to Honjo City, Saitama Prefecture